Today I choose the following as my trauma response recovery activity to promote healing:
- A peaceful environment
- Connection to Spirit through prayer and meditation
- Trauma Informed journaling for 20 minutes
- Talk therapy response to wellness goals
- Walk in nature with calming music
- Lots of water
- Gratitude journaling for my abundant blessings
- Serving others
Through my training, education and lived experience in trauma informed care, I continue strengthening my wellness muscle through spiritual solutions and self care as I continue on my healing journey. Here I choose healthy practices of natural and organic solutions.
Resilience expands as we practice being resilient.